First stop would be with our rabbits! These guys should be pretty welcoming. Hopefully.
New Bird on the Block: 1-8
- Feed 3 Adult Rabbit to coax them out.
- Gather 2 Yogurt at the Creamery.
- Make 3 Bunny Yogurt Treat for the rabbits.
Harnessed Hares: 2-8
- Collect 5 Soft Rabbit Harness to walk some rabbits!
- Tend your Rabbit Warren 1 time to keep the rabbits comfortable.
- Make 5 Heirloom Peach Muffin to feed the rabbits.
Moo about Town: 3-8
There's No Place like Home: 4-8
- Collect 5 Milk Pail to milk the goats. They'll be happy to comply if they're sleepy from being milked.
- Tend your Goat Shelter 1 time.
- Make 5 Wool Padding to line your Goat Shed.
Horsin' Around: 5-8
- Feed 4 Adult Horse to entice them to meet the new Pheasant.
- Tend 1 Horse Stable to muck the stalls.
- Make 2 Decorated Saddle to give the horses something extra to show off!
Pals in a Blanket: 6-8
- Gather 5 Piggy Chew Toy so the pigs feel loved.
- Tend your Pig Pen 1 time. That way the Pigs have a nice home to show off!
- Make 4 Heirloom Wood Guitar to serenade the pigs.
The Wool Whisperer: 7-8
- Feed 4 Adult Pig to convince the pigs to negotiate.
- Tend your Sheep Shack 1 time.
- Make 2 Orange Yarn for helping with the Pheasant's nest.
Quick Touch Ups: 8-8
- Feed 5 Adult Sheep to keep them from being nervous.
- Make 6 Wool Bolt to make some blankets for the Pheasant.
- Make 3 Heirloom Blue Sheep Toy for the arriving Pheasant.