Gus is herding his pack of racing Donkeys past your farm and it seems that one of them has wandered onto your farm. Show that you can take good care of the Donkey and you'll be able to keep him!
If you are 15 or higher, you will see the following pop-up; click on “Let’s Go!” to get started.
After talking to Gus you will see the Befriend the Donkey Quest Menu. It shows you all of the tasks you have to complete to keep the racing Donkey on your Farm.
- If you close this menu and want to access it later to view your progress, just click on the Donkey to see the tasks.
- You can also click on the Donkey Cart once it is built to check on your progress.
- You can complete the tasks in any order.
Task 1 - Building the Donkey Cart
To build the Donkey Cart, you’ll need to collect the following items:
- Donkey Nails
- Donkey Boards
- Donkey Bowls
Click on the “Post” button to request Donkey Nails in your game feed. Click on the “Ask” buttons to request Donkey Boards and Donkey Bowls from your Neighbors. If you do not wish to wait for your friends, you can skip any of these tasks for Farm Bucks.
Note: You can send a request for materials to your Friends every 18 hours.
Once you have collected the required items, click on the “Start Building!” button at the bottom of the construction menu. In order to build the Donkey Cart you’ll need to hire Friends to help you finish the job!
To get help from Friends click on the “Ask Friends” button to send some crew requests to your Friends. When they accept, you’ll see the spots in the Builder Menu begin to fill. If you do not want to wait for your friends, click the “Hire One” button to purchase crew members with Farm Bucks. Once you have successfully filled all 4 spots, click on the “Finish Building” button.
Task 2 – Collect 2 Donkey Treats
To collect two Donkey Treats you have to help Walter with his Quests! Click on the “Go to Quest!” button to access Walter’s Quests. You have to fulfill the following parts:
After each finished Quest, you will see the following pop-up:
Click on the “Share” button to post a reward feed for your Friends.
Task 3 – Craft 3 Stuffed Donkey Toys
After completing Walter’s quests you have to craft 3 stuffed Donkey Toys from your Workshop. Click on the “Make It” button to access your workshop.
The requirements for a stuffed Donkey Toy are Donkey Tails and Felt Rolls. Note: Click on the “Post” button to request Donkey Tails in your game feed. Click on “Craft” to craft Felt Rolls out of Wool. You can get Wool by feeding Adult Sheep and Rabbits (Feeding Prized Sheep and Rabbits does not count!)
If you complete all tasks the Donkey will stay on your farm. You will see the following pop-up once you have complete all tasks:
- You have 21days to complete the Donkey tasks. If you do not complete them, the Donkey will disappear and you will be unable to claim him!
- If you want to see how much time you have left, hover your cursor over the Donkey or the Donkey Cart.
- You can only complete the tasks once!
- After completing the feature you will have the opportunity to purchase Donkeys from the Market for Farm Bucks for a limited period of time.