The time has come for the Teddy Bear Gift Exchange! Crafting Teddy Bears in the Gift Exchange will earn you Tickets, which you can redeem for rewards and the exclusive baby Girgentana Goat!
If you are level 12 or higher, you will see the following pop-up. Click on the “Start Building” button to get started.
Building the Teddy Bear Gift Exchange:
Your first step is collecting Building Materials. You will need the following items to start building your Teddy Bear Gift Exchange.
- Crafting Baskets
- Green Cloths
- Red Wooden Planks
To collect Crafting Baskets, click on the “Post” button to post to your Facebook wall; you will get the parts when your Friends click on it, or when you click on a similar newsfeed post.
Click on the “Ask” button to send requests for Green Cloths and Red Wooden Planks to your Neighbors. If you do not wish to wait for your Friends, you can skip any of these tasks for Farm Bucks.
Note: You can send requests for materials to your Friends every 18 hours.
Once you have collected the required items, click on the “Start Building” button at the bottom of the construction Menu.
Now that the Teddy Bear Gift Exchange is almost complete, you will need a little help from your Neighbors to finish the job. The Teddy Bear Gift Exchange requires four additional helpers, so click on the “Ask Friends” button to send some crew requests to your Friends. When they accept, you will see the spots in the Build Menu begin to fill. If you do not wish to wait for your Friends, click on the “Hire One” button to purchase crew members with Farm Bucks. Once you have successfully filled all four spots, click on the “Finish & Share” button.
Using the Teddy Bear Gift Exchange:
Click on the Teddy Bear Gift Exchange to open the main menu.
This menu shows how many Tickets you have collected and what prizes you are currently eligible to redeem.
A – The total amount of Tickets you have. You earn Tickets by gifting Teddy Bears to your Friends. This number keeps counting up, even as you redeem prizes.
B – The button to use when you want to Craft Teddy Bears and gift to your Friends (earn Tickets).
C – The number of Farm Bucks required to purchase a prize.
D – The amount of Tickets you will receive once a Friend has accepted that particular Teddy Bear gift.
E – The total amount of that particular Teddy Bear, which is ready to gift to your Friends.
F – If you want to invite your Friends over and gift them a Teddy Bear, click on this button and a request will post to your feed and let you send a request to Friends.
Crafting Teddy Bears:
In order to earn Tickets, you must craft the Teddy Bear Recipes and invite your Friends over to pick up their Teddy Bear gift. You can craft your very own Teddy Bears via the Gift Exchange. Note: For each Teddy Bear you craft, you will also get a Green Ribbon, which is used for the Holiday Book, Stage 3!
From the Teddy Bear Gift Exchange menu, click on the “Make” button to open the Recipe menu. You can choose from three different Recipes:
- Fuzzy Wool Teddy Bear: The required Ingredients are Fur and Wheat. Note: To get Fur, feed your Adult Buffalo, Adult Deer, and Adult Reindeer (feeding Prized Buffalo, Prized Deer, and Prized Reindeer do not count). You will receive a total of one Ticket per Friend that accepts your Teddy Bear gift.
- Reindeer Teddy Bear: The required Ingredients are Flax and Teddy Bear Jingle Bells. Note: Flax is a limited edition Crop, which you can purchase in the General Store for Coins. You will receive a total of two Tickets per Friend that accepts your Teddy Bear gift.
- Nutcracker Teddy Bear: The required Ingredients are Wool and Teddy Bear Brass Button. Note:To get Wool, feed your Adult Sheep and Adult Rabbits (feeding Prized Sheep and Prized Rabbits do not count). You will receive a total of three Tickets per Friend that accepts your Teddy Bear gift.
As mentioned above, you can find Green Ribbons from crafting Teddy Bears. If you find some, they will appear on your farm in a similar fashion to Prize Goods.
Once you have filled your six Teddy Bear slots, the “Make 1” button on the Recipe Card will grey out and you will be unable to craft more until Friends have accepted what you have already crafted.
To get Tickets, you will need to enlist the help of your Friends. From the Teddy Bear Gift Exchange menu, click on the “Invite” button to send requests to your Friends. Some other Friends will visit your farm from time to time and accept a Teddy Bear gift too!
Note: If you do not wish to wait, you can purchase these visitors and/or individual Tickets for Farm Bucks from the Teddy Bear Gift Exchange menu.
When Tickets appear on your farm after a Friend has accepted a Teddy Bear gift, click on them and you will see the following pop-up:
Click on the “Share Tickets” button to post a feed to your wall. Your Friends will be able click on this feed to claim some free Tickets for themselves too. Once you have clicked on the Ticket, it will be automatically added to your Teddy Bear Gift Exchange.
Note: You can share Tickets with Friends every 18 hours. Simply click on the “Share Tickets” button at the bottom of the message.
Redeeming Tickets for Prizes:
Once you have collected enough Tickets, they can be redeemed for some lovely prizes. Click on your Teddy Bear Gift Exchange to open up your progress menu. Note: For each prize you earn, you will also get a Purple Ribbon, which is used for the Holiday Book, Stage 3!
You can redeem the following five prizes with Tickets:
- Teddy Bear Gnome + Purple Ribbon (10 Tickets)
- Goodie Bag + Purple Ribbon (25 Tickets) – Note: You have a chance of earning any of the following items: Fertilizer, Instagrow, Unwither, Water, or Power.
- Teddy Bear Float + Purple Ribbon (45 Tickets)
- Noble Fir Tree + Purple Ribbon (75 Tickets)
- Baby Girgentana Goat + Purple Ribbon (100 Tickets)
Note: Redeeming Tickets for any of the Teddy Bear Gift Exchange prizes will not deduct from your Ticket count total (your Ticket count will not decrease).
As noted above, you can find Purple Ribbons as you earn the Teddy Bear Gift Exchange prizes. If you find some, they will appear on your farm in a similar fashion to Prize Goods.
These prizes can be redeemed multiple times in a row, as long as you have enough Tickets. Once you have collected enough Tickets to reach the end of the meter (255 Tickets), you will earn the cute baby Girgentana Goat!
The baby Girgentana Goat can be redeemed with Tickets or Farm Bucks more than once. You can purchase additional baby Girgentana Goats for Farm Bucks after you have earned the first one for Tickets. After you have redeemed the baby Girgentana Goat the first time, your Ticket meter will reset and you will be able to earn all of the prizes additional times.
- You have 21 days to collect the prizes. If you do not collect them all, the prizes will disappear and you will be unable to claim them.
- If you want to see how much time you have left to claim the Teddy Bear Gift Exchange prizes, click on your Gift Exchange, and then you can view the timer above the baby Girgentana Goat image.
- You can earn additional items for crafting Teddy Bears by visiting other Neighbors’ Teddy Bear Gift Exchanges during Neighbor Visits.
- You are limited to one Teddy Bear Gift Exchange per farm.
- The Teddy Bear Gift Exchange is unmovable.