Introducing, the Duck Horn! Feed Ducks to unlock special rewards from Walter. Get all four of the rewards to unlock an exclusive Duck Potato Crop Packet!
If you are level 10 or higher, you will see the following pop-up. Click on the “Sure” button to get started.
Using the Duck Horn:
The Duck Horn feature has four stages. Each stage requires a certain amount of Duck Feedings. When you feed your Ducks, they will fill your Duck bar. Once your bar is full, you can harvest the Duck Horn.
To see your bar, click on the Duck Horn to open the main menu. Your bar is located on the bottom of this screen. The number at the bottom of the bar indicates how many Duck Feedings you need and your current progress towards this goal.
As you complete each stage you will unlock a new reward. The stages and respective rewards are as follows:
- Stage 1: Consumables (Water, Fertilizer, Power, Coins)
- Stage 2: Water Iris Decoration (Note: You can only place this Decoration on the River)
- Stage 3: Consumables (Water, Fertilizer, Power, Coins)
- Stage 4: Duck Habitat (Note: You can place this Decoration on both land and the River)
Once you have fed enough Ducks, you will be able to harvest your Horn by clicking on it.
The more Ducks you have on the farm and the more Speed-Feed you use to feed them, the faster you fill your bar. In addition, feeding Prized Ducks counts twice!
If you do not want to wait to fill the Duck bar, you can use Farm Bucks to skip these steps and get the next reward right away!
Duck Potato Crop Packet:
Once you have earned all four of your Duck Horn rewards, you can claim your Duck Potato Crop Packet! The Duck Potato Crop is used in high value recipes in the Crafting Kitchen and Prized Duck Potatoes are worth more points at the County Fair.
Click the “Share and Go To Market” button to purchase your first Packet for Coins.
- You are limited to one Duck Horn per farm.
- You have 10 days to earn the Duck Horn rewards. If you do not collect them all, the rewards will disappear and you will be unable to claim them.
- Feeding Sheep, Cows, Pigs, Goats, Horses, Peacocks, Buffaloes, Alpacas, and Chickens does not count towards the Duck Horn. Only feeding Ducks (Adult and Prized) will count.
- If you want to see how much time you have left to claim your rewards, hover your cursor over the Horn.