Do you want Cows that are unique only to your farm? Look no further, Cow Breeding is here! Select two Adult Cows and get to see the unique offspring they will produce!
If you are level 30 or higher, you will see the following pop-up. Click on the "Get Started" button to start the Cow Breeding Tutorial.
If you want to have an earlier start to the feature and get ahead in the fair than the rest of your neighbors, select 3 out of 5 cows and click "Breed Now!" to unlock the early access.
If you opt for the early access, the 3 out of 5 cows that you've chosen can be found in your inventory.
The Cow Breeding feature can be accessed through the Breeding Barn similar to how you access Horse Breeding.
Once you head on over to your Breeding Barn, you can start selecting the Cows for breeding!
Before we get started, let's look at the different Pedigrees and their rewards. You can access this screen by clicking on the barn (indicated by the yellow arrow) on the upper right hand corner of the Breeding Barn menu:
Once you already have an idea about the Pedigrees and have selected your Adult Cows, it's time to breed! Breeding costs favors. Click on the "Start" button to proceed.
There will be a timer before the baby is ready to come out. You can boost the pedigree level of the baby using feed and you can also get it faster!
You will notice that the Pedigree Predictor will move up when you boost the baby. Boost it again to ensure the best possible Pedigree!
Click "Finish" to see your brand new calf!
Feed your baby bred calf Baby Bottles to grow it into an Adult Cow.
Your calf is now fully grown! This will show you how many Fair points you will get, the Pedigree, the rewards and the feeding info of your new Cow! You can also name your calf as well.
All Cows now have a Pedigree, which awards you Fair points and increases the number of its output. Pedigree is the Power Level of the bred Cow. Once the calf is raised into an Adult, the Pedigree will become active.
There are a total of six Pedigree levels (Pedigree 5 being the HIGHEST):
- Pedigree 0 – Cows only available for Coins
- Pedigree 1 – You can breed a Pedigree 1 or purchase it for Coins in the General Store
- Pedigree 2 – Cows only available for Farm Bucks. You can also breed a Pedigree 2 or purchase it for Farm Bucks in the General Store
- Pedigree 3 – You can breed a Pedigree 3 or purchase it for Farm Bucks in the General Store
- Pedigree 4 - Can only be bred
- Pedigree 5 - Can only be bred
Earning Pedigree Points:
Raising a baby bred calf will activate its Pedigree. If the bred Cow is your highest Pedigree for the week, you will earn Pedigree Points towards the Weekly Fair Event. Once you have reached Pedigree 5, you will have earned the maximum amount of Pedigree Points for the week.
Note: You will only receive Pedigree Points for one bred Cow each week. In addition, you will only receive Fair Points from a bred Cow (Adult) if it is your highest Pedigree for the week.
- You are limited to one Breeding Barn per farm.
- You can only breed two Cows at any given time however, you can simultaneously breed horses.
- Feeding the parents while breeding inside of the Barn is in progress can Prize the Cows if they have run out of feedings while boosting during the breeding process.
- If you have reached the maximum Animal Capacity, your new baby calf will remain in the Breeding Barn until there is space on your farm.
- You can increase your Animal Capacity by purchasing Water Troughs in the General Store or by purchasing or upgrading your Animal Barn in the Upgrade Menu.
- You will only receive Pedigree Points for one bred Cow each week.
- You will only receive Fair Points from a bred Cow (Adult) if it is your highest Pedigree for the week.