Introducing, the Medallion Board! Train Sheep to unlock Flower Fence Sets from Walter. Get all four Sets to unlock an exclusive Romanesco Cauliflower Crop Packet!
If you are level 12 or higher, you will see the following pop-up. Click on the “Go to Medallion Board” button to get started.
Using the Medallion Board:
The Medallion Board feature has four stages. Each stage requires a certain amount of Sheep to be trained in the Sheep Nursery. As you train Sheep by completing the Development Quest tasks, you will earn Sheep Medallions (two per Development Quest task), which will also fill your Sheep Medallion Bar. Once your bar is full, you can harvest the Medallion Board.
To see your Medallion Board Bar, click on the Medallion Board to open the main menu. Your Bar is located on the bottom of this screen. The number at the bottom of the bar indicates how many Medallions you need to collect and your current progress towards this goal.
As you complete each Stage you will unlock a new Flower Fence Set. The Stages and respective Flower Fence Sets are as follows:
- Stage 1: Rose Fence
- Stage 2: Tulip Fence
- Stage 3: Orchid Fence
- Stage 4: Chrysanthemum Fence
Once you have completed enough of the Development Quest tasks, you will be able to harvest your Board by clicking on it.
If you do not want to wait to fill the Medallion Board Bar, you can use Farm Bucks to skip these steps and get the next Flower Fence Set right away!
Romanesco Cauliflower Crop Packet:
Once you have earned all four of your Flower Fence Sets, you can claim the Romanesco Cauliflower Crop Packet! The Cauliflower Crop Packet is used in high value recipes in the Crafting Kitchen and Prized Cauliflower are worth more points at the County Fair.
Click the “Share and Go To Market” button to purchase your first Packet for Coins from the General Store.
- You are limited to one Medallion Board per farm.
- You have 14 days to earn the four Flower Fence Sets. If you do not collect them all, the Fence Sets will disappear and you will be unable to claim them.
- Once you have earned a Flower Fence set, you can purchase additional sets (of that particular Flower Fence) in the General Store for Farm Bucks.
- Training Goats and Rabbits does not count towards the Medallion Board. Only training Sheep will count.
- If you want to see how much time you have left to claim your Flower Fence Sets, hover your cursor over the Medallion Board.