The Great Appaloosa River Logjam Feature is broken up into four consecutive stages that unlock over time. Click the links below to find out more information about each stage.
Oh no! A Logjam in the Appaloosa River is blocking the ducks from crossing safely. Luckily, Gus knows a thing or two about clearing Logjams, so that’s where you come in! Assist Gus with his tasks and you can earn great prizes and more importantly, provide safe passage for the rare ducks. Complete all four stages and get the exclusive baby Mandarin Duck!
Note: All of the prizes float on the water when placed in the River!
Completing your Logging Camp (Logjam Quests):
In order to earn some cool new prizes, you will need to complete the Logjam Quests. Currently, only the first and second sets of quests are available. The other two stages of this feature will unlock in the coming weeks.
You can access the Quest Menu from clicking on any of the following options:
- The Logging Camp
- The Logjam pile
- A visiting Neighbor standing next to Logging Camp and Dock (they’re stopping by to help you clear the Logjam!) Note: After clicking on your Neighbor, watch closely so that you don’t miss them swim away in the river!
Each Logjam Quest has 4 parts that have to be completed. As you complete a part of a quest line, you will earn a new prize. If you complete all 4 parts of a Logjam Quest, you will win an exclusive prize for your River!
Logjam Quests – Week 2:
As noted above, click on the Logging Camp, the visiting Neighbor (standing by the Camp and Dock), or any of the logs in the Logjam to start working on your second set of Logjam Quests. As you finish parts of your quest, a green check mark will appear to indicate what parts of the quest have been completed. For every quest you complete, you remove a piece of log from the Logjam and in return, you will receive some Pieces of Wood! The four quests for the Week 2 are as follows:
Finished the current week of quests early and are looking for something else to do while you wait? If you are level 20 or above, complete a Bonus quest for a chance to earn awesome extra rewards like Baby Bottles! In order to unlock the Bonus Quest, complete each week of quests before the feature expires.
Note: You have 35 days to complete the bonus quests. Bonus quests will only unlock if you complete a week of quests.
The set of Bonus quests for the Week 2 is as follows:
Note: You are not required to complete the Bonus quests in order to earn the Great Appaloosa River Logjam prizes (Decorations or the baby Mandarin Duck).
- You have 35 days to collect the Great Appaloosa River Logjam prizes and Bonus rewards (optional). If you do not collect them all, the prizes and Bonus rewards (optional) will disappear and you will be unable to claim them.
- If you want to see how much time you have left to claim the Great Appaloosa River Logjam prizes and the Bonus rewards (optional), hover your cursor over the Camp.
- You can purchase additional prizes (Decorations and/or the Mandarin Duck) for Farm Bucks once you’ve redeemed them from the Logging Camp menu.
- If you do not wish to use the Logging Camp, it can be sold (frame only) or stored in your Inventory.
- You are limited to one Logging Camp per Farm.